Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tea

I had tea with her this afternoon... It is a nice thing to talk to her since she always inspires me to be a good teacher. And actually, she is a good model of a good maths teacher.

To CK Sir: She is my Secondary 5 class teacher + maths teacher + Amaths teacher + a really very good teacher that I love! 學下人啦! Hahaha.

To my student Carol : I typed this entry after bringing you to the Tai Po Bank of China on Saturday... It was because I "discovered" a photo of you + Miss Kwan inside your purse on that day. I knew that Miss Kwan is your most favourite teacher long time ago, still I was very surprised to see that photo because I can't imagine that nowadays we will have such a "長情" student and you made me recall the good memory between me and my teacher *_^



No comments: