Wednesday, August 10, 2005

HKCEE result release + Counselling Classmates Part 2

HKCEE result release...

My Maths class has 2Cs... the second best passing rate among all 7 subjects...

Ah Fung, Anna, Hiu-tung: Kung Hei Kung Hei! But you need to study hard in this 2 years... especially Hiu-tung, you choose Maths and Stat and you will die in my hand! Haha.

Ah Wan: Are u better now? Keep me info on your progress in searching Australia schools.

Siu-yuen and Ho-shan: I hope you can find a Form 6 place soon.

Ellen and Hiu-wah: Wish you well.

*_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^ *_^

You cannot imagine that I met my Master classmates again in such a short period of time! It is because Angela will leave HK on Friday.

We finished a lot of unfinished business during the dinner - Wynstan and Angela, I was so sorry that I made you waiting for me for so long before our Master class began! :P

Tina: I have reserved 10/9 already to visit your Snoopy House!

Keith: We have no 手段呢... only "身段"... so we can't get the prize...


No comments: