Friday, August 19, 2005

A nice email from Jade Ngan

Hi Joycemee,

Is the picture taken recently? I recognize everyone in it although not able to tell the names. You are probably the one in blue tee? Whoever she is, i would say she just looks the same as i remember. How come! I think the unconventional spelling of "see" instead of "sze" makes your name easy to remember and your manuscripts, i mean you write big and clear letters, am I correct? Wai, tell me the names of your friends. I'm sure i can recall something about them.

I left teaching after an innocent year in STGSS. Have been staggering for a couple of years in the printed media and then settled down at TELA till now. So Form 3D is kind of unique memory to me. I have always been amazed to meet such a class of students and you should know how i mean it now that you are also a teacher. It's too good to be true, isn't it? As far as i can remember, i met 3 or 4 of my students after i left STGSS and oh, i see Fong Kin Yee once or twice at my office when she came for a report on the Broadcasting Authority. Then i heard about Yiu Hong in some kind of student activities in the university/polytechnics.

Don't know how students are nowadays. Are the Band 1s as good as it was? You haven't said but if your master degree is in education, bet you are quite happy with your job and will carry on? Hm, you all owe me a thank you for not continuing to be your teacher after Form Three - the biggest charity i've done probably, ha!

No comments: