Saturday, January 05, 2019

Schulz Exhibition Part 2

Dear See-yan,

Thank you for your interest in bringing Peanuts to Hong Kong and I’m so glad you were able to see the recent exhibitions. I think you’re right and there is interest in “in-depth” exhibitions. 

We have some nice exhibitions currently available that are reproductions: https://schulzmuseum.org/explore/traveling-exhibitions/rent-a-traveling-exhibit/
Please let me know if you would like more information. Heartbreak in Peanuts went to Korea a few years ago and it was enjoyed very much.

As far as an exhibition of original comic strips, I currently do not have one available for touring.  It’s something we are discussing, but it wouldn’t be possible for a few more years. I am happy to contact you and let you know when and if it’s possible.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

I wish you all the best this next year!

Sincerely,
Natasha

Natasha Cochran
Traveling Exhibitions Manager
Charles M. Schulz Museum
p. 707-284-1284

No comments: